Have you ever tried ordering chicken rice without chicken? Or laksa without the noodle? (I tried this before!) Then what about having steamboat without the pot? (It might happen in a few days time. Not disclosing anything now ^.^) So out of boredom I tried playing badminton without shuttlecock with Chit Pei today! (Well at least for 10 minutes before miracle happens)

We were actually supposed to play badminton with two more coursemate before they "release aeroplane" on us. Then when I was about to go out, CP asked me to buy shuttlecock at HB3 because she don't have any. So off I went there but the shopkeeper said "kita tak jual bulu tangkis la, dekk.." Adui.. macam mana ni ha?

After that I met up with CP and told her that HB3 didn't sell shuttlecock. Her reply was "HA?? NO shuttlecock how wo??" (It was a loud one) The events after that was looking for used shuttlecocks on the ground, sending some SMSes to ask if they have shuttlecocks but all ended in vain. I was already giving up then.. Wanted to go back and finish up my Forensic Heroes 2 actually.

When all hopes are lost..
Have you heard of the phrase "God will always left a door open for you?". Well at least it came true for both of us! Just when we are about to left, two nice FOE "kakak" came for a badminton game and rescued us!!


The following conversation happen between us then:
Kakak : You orang nak main ke? (the court is for first come first serve basis)
Me : Nak.. tapi takde bulu tangkis la.. Akak boleh jual satu bagi saya?
Kakak : Tak payah la. I bagi you satu.
Me : Eh!! Terima kasih ya..
After taking the shuttlecock:
Kakak : You dah tunggu kat sini lama ke?
Me : Tak la.. Hehe. (In my heart was "adui.. malunya..")

So Chitpei and I ended up playing badminton WITH a shuttlecock after all. Hehe. Frankly speaking, I am a noob in badminton. Still remember the last time I played was 1 year ago at the same place also! Oh ya. Had a friendly match with the 'kakak's from FOE. It was a nice one though. Had a lot of fun today. Tiring but satisfying. Looking forward to the next game!!

Editor's note : The shuttlecock from the kakak is still in good condition. So the next game is definitely a badminton game WITH shuttlecock. ^.^

0 comments: