Do you know anyone in MMU who had been getting 4.00 or 4 flat throughout his/her 4-years study? Be prepared to know one then if you want to score like him/her!!!
Unbelievable? Well.. Believe it!!
Huh? You still don't believe me?
All right.. Here are some proof for you guys..
(Please click on the photo to enlarge them)
His/her first trisemester result.. This guy/girl is getting A+ for all subjects!! @.@ Even English also can get A+? WTH!!
These are some of his/her latest result.. Again.. STRAIGHT A+. Can this guy/girl at least get an A? Don't he/she feel bored looking at all those A+? So boring.. (Jealousy and envy filling up my heart, body, soul and mind T.T)So the question is.. Who the heck is this genius?
Please scroll down and see for yourself..
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
Please scroll down and see for yourself..
*
**
***
****
*****
****
***
**
*
Hints : Accounting Student GammaSorry I can't disclose his/her personal information here.
*Edited 3.42pm*
Since many readers have been doubting about the authenticity of the result.. Here is some proof that it is a real thing. Not copied and pasted into Microsoft Word and edited. Or Adobe Photoshoped.. So how did he/she do it?
Since many readers have been doubting about the authenticity of the result.. Here is some proof that it is a real thing. Not copied and pasted into Microsoft Word and edited. Or Adobe Photoshoped.. So how did he/she do it?


5 comments:
walao... this fellow is the one in our gang one hor? sure anot o? i like cannot believe lar... *slap me hard!
lol, i wrote this b4. but mine wasnt as flawless as that person....
It's so unbelievable
Is it really? I don't believe it.
Or can we change our results presented on onlinecyber??
Wow...
lol, if that photo was real, means the ID is 1071115925...i know that person...
i know's he's great but not as geng as that lo...no offensive...
I'm sure it's been edited. lol
Haha.. I won't comment if it is real or fake.. That is why I am asking your opinion. I am like all of you. Saw and read the same thing.. ^.^
Post a Comment